CHANGE YOUR CRISIS FOR ABUNDANCE 2

While meditating on the events that surround us this day in age, we must know how to enjoy our position of being Children of God. I desire you to know a truth that can help you improve your life. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10). Another version says that he has come so they may have life in abundance. Yet another version says, “I have come to give them a rich and permanent life.” Considering this promise that Jesus himself spoke, now you must know the mechanism and come to apply it to your life. That is why you must take the necessary steps for this Word to have a powerful effect in your lives and that it may take you out of any crisis that you are living at this moment.

The same essence is the Cross of Calvary of Jesus because he died on that cross to return us to our original position in God. Adam and Eve were deceived by Satan when they were enjoying that perfect Kingdom they were living in. They sinned and our spiritual enemy robbed them and claimed ownership of their and our inheritance. What Jesus did was recover the legal documents that were in the hands of the usurper. He recovered all of the benefits that were granted to Adam and Eve, and thus he granted us our inheritance that we have a children once again. On this point, I want to tell you that Adam and Even never lost their inheritance in the Kingdom of Heaven. They only lost their position and their benefits that they enjoyed in the Garden of Eden; that is, on this Planet Earth.


Another important point is that Jesus is the Door to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus is King but is not our inheritance. He is our Personal Savior, and our older Brother. I want to mention to you that the Kingdom of Heaven is your inheritance; the place where we will spend eternity and which was prepared for us before the foundations of the earth. It is very important that you have Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savior, because He has your inheritance. He is your guarantee and your executor. “I am the way, the truth and the life. Only through me can you arrive at the Father.” (See John 14:6). This is the key to you receiving your inheritance. Jesus is your mediator. Jesus is the door to your blessings. You must trust in Jesus. Enter and go into the Kingdom of Heaven and enjoy your blessings. “The Lord is my Shepherd, I will not get weak” one translation states. (RV200). Another version, “Yahweh is my Shepherd, I will not be in want.” This is a promise for all of God’s children. You will not be in want if your trust is only in God.


The other version says that Yahweh sees everything. God does see all of your needs. He will always cover you with his love and mercy. Come close to Him and he will provide for you. God will give you emotional, spiritual and material stability. The most important thing is that it will be permanent and will never run out because the banks of heaven are eternal.


If you do not yet have Jesus in your life, you can invite him in now so that he will be part of you. The way to invite him into your life is simple. Say this simple but very important prayer of faith: “Jesus. I want to invite you to be part of my life. I repent of all of my sins. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Write my name in the Book of Life because I accept you as my only and sufficient Lord and Personal Savior. Amen.” I want to pray for your life, as does the International Team. Here is my e-mail so you can let me know about your decision and our desire is that you receive all of the benefits that God has for your life. mrestauracionyvida@Gmail.com Write to me and I will respond to your e-mail.

MAY THE GRACE AND THE BLESSING OF GOD BE UPON YOUR LIFE TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS.

No hay comentarios: