REPORT TO A DYiNG (in real life) Paul Apostol

I am sitting a few meters from a doomed to death. Jewish by birth. By trade he is manufacturer of tents. Call is apostle. Their days are numbered. I am curious to know what holds this man to approach its implementation. So I have several questions. Apostle Paul as you feels at the moment, he argues without fear of facing death.
His answer very quality voice says: "I have fought the good fight of faith", I tried to lead a life straight before God, teaching the word of my God, who rescued me from darkness with its wonderful light, making me King and priest, Holy nation people chosen, yours, so you can advertise the virtues of him who called us into his admirable light. By this long journey of my life, I have announced Jesus as Savior of humanity, because young journalist, I have not I ashamed of the Gospel because it is able of God to salvation for everyone who believes, the Jew first and also from the Greek because in the Gospel, the righteousness of God is revealed by faith and faith, as it is written: 'More righteous by faith will live'.
Apostle Paul you does family?. His response was a tone of joy by saying the following:-No. To say it his eyes reflected an infinite peace, he noticed the presence of God and satisfaction for the achievements that had as a Minister of God, as a child with attitude of a servant, honoring him it was apostle.
The time appears for a moment he stopped and we are left in silence, then is we fosamos a smile and continue with the interview. Noting the man of God asked for his health he replied grass low telling me - my body is shot and very tired, but I can say something, Mr Periodista "for me is living Christ and to die is gain, because for a long time, with Christ I am crucified together, and now not I live, but Christ lives in me;" and who now live in the flesh, I live in the faith of the son of God, who loved me and surrendered himself for me, my life belongs only to him and no more.
On hearing these words of the Apostle Paul, my heart was touched, my eyes of sealed tears watching this man of God, expressing her intimate feeling for their faith in Christ was imprisoned, tortured in the leghold trap within the prison, in the midst of their suffering, he wrote to his brothers, saying:-rejoice in the Lord again you said rejoice. He was aware of the words of his master 'He who believes in me and believed in the works that I have done has passed from death to eternal life'.
The time you are leaving me, I do the latest question: some award?. His face resplandeció joy to hear this question his response was:-not on Earth. I see now it is to seek to implement another question. Then, Apostle Paul you have, without possessions, and family…. what? it is worth the penalties. He gets up and throws a direct look into my eyes, with love while maintaining a tender voice said:-I have my faith. It is all I have, but it is the only thing I need. I have kept the faith. His executioners are now on their side and with a broad smile retires with them heading to the wall. I look and I see that speaks to the people of Jesus, that there is no other name given in the heavens, to be saved, because there are only a mediator between God and men Jesucristo, they hear that Paul speaks, with their behavior they are also shocked because I can hear them no have moved away from me already many distance. A sadness invades my soul, but at the same time a joy penetrates my mind, because I am sure that the Apostle Paul rest of his work here on Earth and entered into the rest of his master.
This story is real, perhaps you do not you have Jesus as your personal Savior, your life is a total mess, but need to fix your life with God, I invite you to do a prayer of faith, saying with me: Jesus I need you, give me another chance, I would like to have a new life with you, forgive my sins, I regret to each and every one of them. Write my name in the book of life, because I renounce Satan forever. Amen.
I leave you an email so I write will be praying for you and your family mrestauracionyvida@gmail.com Bienvenido to the great family of God.
GRACE, THE UNCTION AND THE POWER OF GOD BE LOOSED ON YOUR LIFE FOR ETERNAL LIFE.

No hay comentarios: