THE ORIGIN OF MAN 2

It is so important to know the verbs that were used by God when he referred to the creation of man in Genesis, “And God said, Let us make man in our image and likeness. May he have dominion over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the domestic animals, over the wild animals, and over all reptiles that crawl on the ground. And God created the Human Being in his image, he created them in the image of God, male and female he created them.”
In this Second Part of the Origen of Man, I want to speak briefly describing the thought of God. When he said that the Human Being be made in his likeness, God was saying that the being created by him would have the same essence as Him (the Creator). In other words, equal to Him, making transference of his same essence and characteristics. We can deduct that this has nothing to do with the physical appearance of God the Creator. The Hebrew verbs tselem and demut give witness to the thought of God. The first word means essential, copy. And the other word means characteristic and essence.

Besides, man was given the capability of dominating the other living creatures on earth that were created by God. The Bible itself describes this in Genesis 1:26, which we saw previously. I want to mention that God the Creator is above all his creation. The created Human Being was placed in the Rank of God and was given the faculty of exercising dominion over his creation. This refers exclusively to Earth. There was a problem. Man lost his power that was given to him by God when they disobeyed the Creator in the Garden of Eden. They were stripped of this power when they succumbed to sin.
To amend this error on part of the Human Beings, Adam and Eve, Creator God had to send his Son Christ to repair the damage Adam had done. “But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law” (Galatians 4:4). This is the fulfillment of the promise of God. When Man sinned in the Garden, and this fatal even occurred, God gave a promise for his creation. “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers: he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel” (Genesis 3:15). This indicates that God would never leave his creation, man, forsaken.

When the time had fully come, God sent his Son. After Jesus died on the cross and resurrected the third day, he said these words “all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28.18 – 20) Amen.
This is a transferring of the Power of God for all Human Beings. These words were given to the disciples of Jesus. “Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his Word by the signs that accompanied them” (Mark 16:20). Jesus was able to reestablish the lost communion of the Human Being. This was achieved through his innocent death on the Cross. This is how he recovered the power that was delegated to the First Man on the face of the earth, Adam. That is why Revelation 1:8, 18 says, “I am the Alpha and the Omega…who is and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty…I am the Living One; I was dead and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.”

Adam failed because he was a copy. Jesus was the original. That is why he overcame sin and death. He was able to return humanity to its original state. I feel very excited knowing that my origin was retrieved by God my Father. That my earthly parents gave me a container, which is a body, so that God could instill his breath of life, in this world of the living to fulfill his will and his purpose.
I hope that you also feel the same and are very happy knowing that you come from God and that there we will go to be with Him forever. Hallelujah!
Finally, I must tell you a requirement to be a possessor of this blessing in your life. You must have Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior in your life. This is the passport to have entrance into Heaven. He said “I am the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6). Here you have the opportunity to do so. You only need to repent this prayer with me, saying, "Jesus I repent of all my sins, because I am a sinner. Cleanse me with your precious blood because I want to be part of your kingdom. I promise to serve you for the rest of my life. Amen.”

You can send me an e-mail. Tell me about yourself. This is very important to God and to me. I will be praying for your life together with the World Team, who will also be praying for your needs. mrestauracionyvida@Gmail.com
ENJOY YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER, NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOUR TRUE ORIGIN.

No hay comentarios: