A WORD THAT PROTECTS YOUR LIFE FRON ANY EVIL

God’s care in your life is essential. That is why he left a spiritual guide for us which is his Word. God will never let his creation without course or at the mercy of the enemy. On the contrary, he is always willing to help and to bless his creation. In Isaiah 54:15 there is a promise of God that says: “If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you”. I want you to pay close attention to his verse at this time because a powerful anointing is going to be released over your life that no one can stand up to for the rest of your days.

In the first place, I want to tell you that if you have Jesus as your Personal Savior you are invincible in the hand of God. You are his Son, and you have the presence of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in your life. On the basis of this knowledge, I will release a word to you that will turn your life around completely and you will be a different person. Because you will know that nothing can harm you. On the contrary, you will have victory over your life and you will be an example to many people and you will help thousands.

This promise says “If anyone conspires against you”. So you can see how important this is, the only person who is authorized to conspire against you is God, your Creator. Besides him, no one can conspire against you. But God our heavenly Father will never do this to his creation; on the contrary his word says “Because I myself know the thoughts that I am thinking towards you. Thoughts of peace and not of calamity, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11)
This promise says, “If anyone conspires against you.” Keep the following phrases in mind. Do you realize that no one can harm you? They can defame you. They can accuse you; they can say lies about your life. They can kick you out of your job. They can reject you at work, at church, in your family group. They will look for ways of taking you off the way. They will try you in everything to frustrate you, tire you and make you desist. You will exercise holy stubbornness. Stay in the place that God placed you because He is using the circumstance to make you grow and mature. In the end of the trial, you will be victorious and a weight of glory will be upon your life. You were born to triumph over any circumstance and God will never allow them to harm you.

If you still do not have Jesus in your life, this is your opportunity. You can say a prayer of faith; “Beloved Jesus, I want to have you with me. For this reason, I accept you in my heart. I ask you to forgive all of my sins and please, write my name in the Book of Life. Amen.” If you have said this prayer for the first time, you are welcome to the Spiritual World of the Kingdom of Heaven. Starting now, a covering of blessings is over your life and things will change in you. You can write to me at mrestauracionyvida@Gmail.com Write to me and tell me your problems and we will be praying with the International Team for your life.


MAY GOD BE PROPITIOUS TOWARDS YOU AND BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

No hay comentarios: