WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY, YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE

If there is something that God works on everyday in the human being, it’s that he or she would have a changed mentality. When we were infants, we heard many negative words and for that reason, our mind is always subject to think in calamity. We have a sense of constant persecution and are always thinking negatively about ourselves: that we can’t do anything because we are the black sheep of the family, that we are incapable and that we never can do anything productive. Many people have that concept of themselves, as if they were good for nothing.


I want to give a solution to that problem that worries thousands of people in the entire world. The Word of God tells us: “Do not take this world as your model. On the contrary, transform yourselves interiorly renewing your mind, so that you can discern the will of God, which is good, that pleases him, which is perfect” (Romans 12:2). God wants your thoughts to be constantly changed. For you to be capable of casting away the negative in your mind that disturbs you and doesn’t allow you to achieve as a human being the right to prosper and be happy, to start new things, or in other words, to be a successful person.

If you do not renew your thoughts, you are like a room where the furniture is in the same place. It never changes, not even to be cleaned. It is old, ugly and full of dust. In other words, you have your mind thinking in the same things all the time. There isn’t a change that generates life and everything becomes routine. People will know you as a person who never has anything new. You are always in the same position without any radical change.

Begin to determine that you are a champion. You have qualities that no one else possesses. You are a very intelligent person, intrepid, clever; a person who can resolve any type of problem. The following story, according to what I was told, occurred in the United States. In a University of that country, there was a professor who needed a person to work as his professor’s assistant. He told his class that they would take a test. The person with the best grade would be the person to whom he would teach all that he knew.

There was a young man who dreamed of being the professor’s assistant. He was very happy. He started studying without ceasing, so much that he didn’t even leave his room, because his goal was to have the best grade on the test to obtain his dream. He was so concentrated that he didn’t realize that it was the day of the test and he was late. He arrived to class late and tried to explain his tardiness to the professor, and the professor told him to go take his seat and work because in another hour the test would be over.

When the time was up, this young man asked for 10 more minutes and the professor told him that there was no more time. The man said, “Tomorrow we will know who will be my professor’s aide. The next day, everyone was in class, and the name of this young man was Eliel. The professor called him and said, “My professor’s aide is Eliel.” The young man stood up and tried to explain why he arrived late and interrupted his professor. The professor quieted him and said: “You arrived late and you didn’t hear the indications that I gave to your classmates. On the left-hand side of the board, there was a mathematical calculation that did not have a solution and on the right-hand side, there was a problem that did have a solution. You resolved the three on the right hand side and then resolved the two on the left hand side that had no solution. That is why you are my Professor’s Aid.”

For that reason, beloved, tell your personal paradigms that you arrived late to class. Devil, I’m not going to listen to your advice about me. I reject all that you want to say to me. I rebel from now on out and I will never obey you because I renounce all the paradigms of my life. I am not the black sheep of my family. I am not the clumsy, awkward person that I said I was. I am a person that moves forward and does not look back. I do not have a past nor a present, I only have a future with God and I am a champion. I was born to overcome, I was born with a purpose of God in my life and I will fulfill the designs of God for me.
Maybe you are reading this message and you still do not have Jesus in your life. I invite you to say this prayer of faith, “Beloved Jesus, I want to accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. Forgive all of my sins and I invoke your name over my life. I believe that now I am saved. Write my name in the Book of Life. Amen.”

I’m leaving you my e-mail so that you can contact me: mrestauracionyvida@Gmail.com
We will pray for your life so that everything goes well with you.

MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY DAY WITH CHRIST JESUS IN YOUR LIFE.

No hay comentarios: