AS I THINK, SO WILL BEIN MY LIFE

I always deal with a lot of people and I talk to them. Most people think that they are not capable of obtaining a house, a car, their own business, a place in the country where they can go on weekends to rest, etc. I was analyzing this and what God says in respect to this topic because I would like to give a solution to this problem. Once again, I must BELIEVE what God says in His Word. “I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.” Here is what I discovered in this word, what God wants to tell all of us without exception. This is not only for those who have a ministry with God or His ministers. It is for all the children of God that accepted Christ as their Lord and Personal Savior. The word “everthing”, spoken by God, means that He has no limits. He is without limits. He is infinite. He doesn’t have obstacles. Man will arrive at his goal. He will be able to arrive at his objective. This converts the Christian in a born conqueror that doesn’t know defeat. He may lose a battle, but not the war. We must realize that God is on our side. The apostle Paul said these words: “If God is for us, who can be against us?” When he said these words, he was not thinking that he could solve his difficulties alone.

He had absolute confidence in God and what he could do though Him. Paul only had to rest in God, watching his miracle occur. The same thing happened to Moses, when the Egyptians were getting closer. They were in front of the sea and what does God say to Moses? “Tell the people to march.” Where should they march? Towards the sea. They continued their walk, trusting that God would do a miracle, and He did. He opened the Red Sea and they passed over without a problem and without anyone even getting wet. No one suffered any damage; all crossed over well. In another passage, God said to Moses, “Jehovah will fight for you and you will be safe.” Who’s struggle is it? Is it yours? If it is, you have a problem. But if the struggle is God’s, it is different because it is not your wisdom, your money, or your knowledge. It is God who is helping you and overcoming for you. Another example is when Jehoshaphat was in the besieged city. He told the people, “Believe in God, believe in his prophets and you will be safe.” The people were dying of hunger, but God promised that he would take them out of that situation. And he did so. Whatever your difficulty, ALL POWERFUL GOD WILL SAVE YOU AND WILL DO A GREAT MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE. They simply believed in God, and they unleashed the hand of God to act. On one occasion, God spoke to me saying that we tie His hand of power by our unbelief. That word broke my heart. He told me that in His own city He could not do many miracles due to the unbelief of the people. For that reason, I invite you to renounce disbelief. Because that spirit is an assassin. It kills your hope, it kills your illusion, and it kills your plans and your project. It kills our economy. It’s simple. Tell unbelief to leave your life in the name of Jesus and renounce disbelief. Begin to believe in God and in His promises. This is done by reading the Bible.

I want to tell you that you must begin to change your way of thinking. Speak positively. Say that you are the child of a Great King, and you are not lying because you are the child of the God who made the Universe. The way you think will determine the quality of life that you will live. Say that you are a doctor, an architect, an engineer, a great business man or woman, or a great preacher known in the entire world. If you apply the word “EVERYTHING”, there are no limits. Only you can put limits on your life. God will never put limits on your life. Besides, analyze your thoughts before you do things because a mistaken thought can bring ruin to your life, but if you make a correct decision in God, it will bring life and eternal blessing. Don’t do what Eve did. She heard what God said. She also heard what the devil said. Unfortunately she chose what the devil spoke to her, and we live the consequences of that decision even today. But thank God for Christ who came to die for our sins and who gave us eternal life again. This word “EVERYTHING” is accompanied by another very important element. It tells you that it’s not you, that it’s Christ who helps you, who guides you, who teaches you, who takes care of you, who keeps you and who strengthens you. Isn’t it worth applying these principles to your life? Isn’t it worth it to change your way of thinking? Of course it is. A 14 year old young man who studies with much sacrifice told me, “Preacher, I am going to be a great doctor, and I will be the best. My present is not good, but my future will be better because the Lord Jesus is with me and He can do this for me.” This message is dedicated to that young man, Loribal Dos Santos.

He made me see the power of the word that says, “I CAN DO ALL THINGS IN CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME”. That young man lives in Favela – Rio de Janeiro - Brazil and I know that he will be a great doctor. Apply this simple principle to your life and I assure you that it will change you for good and forever. I invite you to receive Christ in your life. He will make this word a reality in you. Just say to him, “Jesus, I want you to enter my heart as my Lord and Personal Savior. I ask you to cleanse all of my sins with your precious blood. Write my name in the book of life. Amen.”

If you have said this prayer for the first time, here is my e-mail address. Write to me: mrestauracionyvida@gmail.com The ministry team will pray for your life and your family.

MAY YOU BE HAPPY WITH GOD AND RECEIVE HIS LOVE AND HIS BLESSINGS IN ABUNDANCE!!!

No hay comentarios: