CRISIS VERSUS CHRIST



TRADUCIDO DEL TÍTULO ORIGINAL: CRISIS VS. CRISTO

I was talking to a person that doesn’t know Jesus as his Personal Lord and Savior. The characteristics of that man are that he has a very good education, his agile in business, and a go-getter in big challenges. In other words, he is a successful person. But as I was conversing with him, he was crushed, desperate, anguished, without hope and very depressed. There were no words of encouragement in our conversation, not even for a second. It was all defeat and failure, with no future because the word “crisis” was etched in his mind.

As I attentively listened to this gentleman, he asked me, “What do you think of this fatal world crisis that pitilessly lashes out against this planet Earth?” I smiled at him and mentioned what the Bible says. Jesus said, “I will build my church and the powers of death will never be able to overcome it” (Latin American BL95 Version). In simple words, I explained Jesus’ Mission when he died on the Cross of Calvary. Every person that has Jesus as their Personal Savior will not suffer damage because crisis is a spirit of death that attacks finances. It is a strategy that comes from hell itself. It makes a lot of people lose their desire to live and struggle to get ahead. They lose the happiness of living and enter a depressive state that has no exit.

That is what our common enemy, the devil, tries to do. If he can deceive someone that doesn’t know the power of Christ, that person becomes sad, bitter and everything else I mentioned previously. So, what is the solution to this problem? It’s very simple: renounce those spirits that may be manifesting themselves in your life currently. You can get off of that dead end street! I have good news for your life. In Isaiah 54:17, the God Speaks Today Version says, “No one has made a weapon that can destroy you.” Another version called the Word of God for Everyone says, “No weapon formed to harm you will be successful.” Crisis is a weapon created by hell to destroy your finances. Therefore, it cannot harm you because your inheritance in God is abundance. You are a beloved son, a beloved daughter—the apple of his eye. Crisis wants to destroy you, but you destroy crisis, trusting fully in God our Heavenly Father who cares for our lives. “Cast your cares upon him because he cares for you.” He loves you with eternal love. He has the capacity to help you in any problem that presents itself in your life. He can give you a definite solution. He is your Creator, a Supernatural Being with much power and all his grace is in your favor.

The man in this story was very intelligent. He opened his heart to Jesus and said, “Today I feel secure. I have overcome crisis today because Jesus is my Personal Savior.” If you do not yet have Jesus as your Lord and Savior who forgives all of your sins, I invite you to say this Prayer of Faith, repeating these simple words: “Jesus, I want to be a conqueror. I want to overcome crisis. I repent of all of my sins and I accept you as my only and sufficient Savior. I submerse myself in your precious blood and am cleansed of all my sins. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.”

Here is my e-mail address: mrestauracionyvida@Gmail.com

I will be glad to respond to any questions you may have. The World Restoration and Life Ministry will be praying for you and your family.

MAY GOD ILLUMINATE YOUR LIFE ALWAYS AND FULL YOU WITH HIS BLESSINGS!

No hay comentarios: